Friday 11 November 2016

L'Oreal 24H Infallible Liquid Foundation : Review, Swatches



Hi Guys!! In todays post, I'm gonna review the most precious drugstore gem named L'Oreal Infallible 24H Liquid foundation. I bought this from New Beauty Centre in Bandra. The shade near to my skin tone is 250 Sable Eclat Radiant Sand. L'Oreal claims that it provides no tranfer, no visible imperfection, no dry-out and a no mask effect. It also claims that it provides a 24 hour Matte effect that is enriched with Hylouron thus leaving your skin hydrated.

My Review

L'Oreal Infallible liquid foundation is quite thick and perfect for my skin tone. I'm in the shade 250 Radiant Sand. There are very few brands in India that I find perfect for my skintone as the brands here are usually a shade lighter than mine.  It provides a full coverage and is perfect for everyday look. However, you need to apply a concealer after that if you want a glamorous or a heavy look. It appears to be heavy but glides on very smoothely in your skin.

Packaging

The packaging is amazing and clean as this drugstore foundation appears in a pump. Its travel friendly, neat and quite functional. However, the bottle is a bit heavy but one pump is usually enough to give a light weight coverage to your skin.

Consistency

The consistency of this drugstore foundation is thick, matte and hydrating. It will glide very easily on your skin with the help of a makeup brush or a beauty blender. It also sets quite easily thus making you work less on your blending process. Personally, when I applied it , I did have a few spots of redness that were left uncovered, but after applying a concealer it looked even. I would recommend to apply a concealer if you want a maximum coverage. I have also read that this range from L'oreal is more focussed towards the yellow skintones, hence I feel this foundation is perfect for an Indian skin tone.

What I love about L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation
  • Since I love Matte products, I like the fact that it has a matte finish.
  • The pricepoint might be high but the product is worth your money.


Cost-  INR 1325.






No comments:

Post a Comment