Monday 27 June 2016

The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter



Ever since I've started watching beauty Youtube videos,I've seen many beauty vloggers obsessing about a brand named"The Body Shop" and from that time I could not wait to try any product from this brand.




Recently,I tried my hand on The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter.As the Name suggests it has a rosy scent.Also,is it only me that every time someone tells me that something smells like rose,I start to think about the fragrance of Dabur Rose syrup(a drink that my mom used to give whenever guests arrived in our house) and even though I enjoyed the drink ,I was not into the fragrance that much.But this body butter smells exactly the opposite.It smells divine and has a very mild rose flavor.The texture is very thick,rich and creamy.



When you apply it, your skin feels really smooth and soft.The fragrance may not last you throughout the entire day especially considering the Bombay weather.But it may last for half a day.The body shop products are a bit expensive and this one retails for Rs 1095.If you really like mild fragrances,you may love this product.Also, I have heard a lot about the strawberry one and I'm waiting to try my hands on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment