Saturday 25 June 2016

Partanjali Aloevera Gel








I remember during my childhood days,my mom would always insist my sister and me to put aloe vera gel on our face and we, being the laziest people on earth would find ways to procrastinate it.So one day my mom decides to give that plant to a beautician thinking at least it would be of a great use to her.Little did we know that as we'd grow up,we would miss it!!

Aloe vera has a great effect on your skin as well as hair.I have seen a ton of youtube videos where they have mentioned some of the  great  aloe vera hacks.One of them is Farah Dukhai's video :-

Having said about aloe vera,I recently purchased Patanjali's Aloe vera Gel and ever since I have purchased this product, I have been obsessed with it!!I like to use the Aloe vera Gel after washing face when it's completely dried.I wash my face thrice a day using the Patanjali Neem Facewash and then massage it with the gel.Ever since I have used this gel,my skin feels cool and moist at the same time.It also refreshes your skin.I love the fact that the gel looks exactly like aloe vera.



No comments:

Post a Comment