Tuesday 23 August 2016

Back to College LookBook #1





I have really been procrastinating for a long time when it comes to blogging and have finally decided  to be consistent on this blog. And that's one of the reason I'm writing about it, to remind me when I think of quitting. So this week I will be posting a #BacktoCollege Series, where as the name suggests I will be posting college outfits in my style.

This is the first look of #BacktoCollege Series. In this look I have worn a top from +KOOVS . This crop kinda top has a jeans material and is green in color. The top is worth Rs 500. I have paired it with a black jean from +Forever 21 worth Rs 1000. Also I recently visited Colaba and had my hands on this shade worth Rs 250 and the bag worth Rs 450. This brown bag is made up of fake leather. Although I did'nt have enough time to purchase anything else, I will be making a post on Colaba haul soon. I have heard a lot about the necklacles that have your name printed on it. I really can't wait to try my hands on it, when I visit Colaba next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment