Monday 15 August 2016

How to style a #blackonblack





"When I find a color darker than black, i'll wear it.But untill then i'm wearing black"
                                                        -Coco Chanel

During my schooldays, I was a complete tomboy and was completely obsessed with the color black , to such an extent that my mom used to hide all the black shirts whenever I wanted to go out.

The best part about having a black top is that it goes with every outfit be it a jean or a skirt. The #blackonblack look has been trending for quite long. Hence, I decided to write a post on how to style a #blackonblack look.



1) Keep it Simple!!!!




You can make a #blackonblack look completely classy by keeping it simple. In this look I am wearing black jeans which is from +Forever 21  and the top is from +KOOVS . I have kept the look simple by pairing it with a white shoes which I purchased lately from Hillroad, Bandra worth Rs 500.

2)  Pair it with a Jacket.



In this look, I have added an old jean jacket like a cherry on top of a cake.You can also pair it with a leather jacket that'll make the look complete. You can also experiment by wearing different shades like the one I have worn. I bought this shade from +Jabong  at Rs 400.







No comments:

Post a Comment