Thursday 13 October 2016

Dunhill Desire FOR A MAN






Since my school days, my dad used to always buy himself perfumes usually from +Oriflame India and the series were named "The Sun" and "The Moon", from which I usually preferred "The Moon" one. Although, I don't remember if the perfumes were unisex, I used to still apply it anyway. 


Dunhill Desire for a Man was launched by Michel Almairac in the 2000's. It has dusky sweet smell. This masculine smell possesses a blend of warm and sensual fruits and wood, with low notes of vanilla and musk. It is usually recommended for a romantic wear. It also lasts for a very long time, roughly 7-8 hours a day. The perfume is placed in a bombastic ruby red glass bottle that demands attention.The Dunhill desire is my dad's perfume that he's currently using. You can buy it from here :- Dunhill Desire FOR A MAN

No comments:

Post a Comment